The deputy CIO will be responsible for developing and maintaining continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround time, streamline work processes, and work both independently and cooperatively to provide high-quality service.
- Ensure effective performance of the division’s functions at the acceptable level (as estimated on the basis of formalized key performance indicators).
- Establish goals, performance and accountability measures to ensure mangers are meeting timelines, working efficiently and within budgetary guidelines, and providing high levels of customer and service delivery.
- Responsible for training, hiring, firing, disciplining, promotions, and performance management of subordinate staff.
Wish to regulate and manage the effective division of the big company that is actively present in the global market.
- Result-oriented performance
- Experience in large innovative projects that have been successfully completed. Projects in telecommunications are an extra advantage
- Go-ahead, responsible, self-motivated, stress-resistant, goal-oriented, quick to learn, highly intelligent
- Ability to speak French and wish to improve it.