The Foreign Trade Manager will be responsible for the optimization of procurement and sales (export and import operations), i.e., for all operations related to the company’s foreign economic activity.
- Arrange hardware delivery to foreign customers, from suppliers’ stores to the company’s store
- Prepare transportation documents based on the contract terms and conditions
- Carry out correspondence (negotiations) with customers’ logistics specialists and managers of transport companies on transport logistics issues: agreement of transportation documents (Invoice, Pacing List, AWB), cargo packing, insurance
- Track the movement of cargo en route
- Arrange payment of suppliers’ invoices, of invoices for transport company services
- Interact with a customs broker on the customs clearance of cargoes delivered to the company from abroad.
- Search for foreign suppliers of necessary equipment
- Carry out negotiations (correspondence) on delivery conditions (procurement prices, delivery deadlines, payment conditions)
- Organize internal logistics
- Knowledge of a range of computer and network equipment (server and PC, storage devices, network equipment, and so on)
- Knowledge of the market of computer and office equipment
- Ability to persuade
- Organization skills
- Quick to learn
University degree (in engineering\economics). Additional education in logistics, foreign economic activity, and economics is a plus