The Java Developer will be responsible for design, development, testing and support of new and existing software components for CBOSS software products in telecom industry. In addition, they will be responsible for identifying, documenting and fixing software defects and as well as working with the QA team to create and execute comprehensive test plans.
- Maintain and continue the development of various applications.
- Design software components using best practices and design patterns.
- Find creative solutions to design problems when existing solutions do not suffice.
- Analyze existing software design and detect shortcomings, suggest and implement alternatives.
- Perform developer testing for all software modification
- Work with QA to expand regression test plans.
- Execution of test plans before handing off for QA phase.
- Work quickly to resolve production issues at client sites.
- Document new and existing components
- Research technologies and methodologies which will improve our product or practices
- Take part in implemetation projects on-site
- Understanding JAXP, JDBC, HTML, CSS
- Understanding relational database model
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized work habits with attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
BS in Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience. Master’s Degree is preferred.
Intermediate, reading technical documentation