The On-Duty Technical Support Consultant will be responsible for initial processing of trouble tickets (TT).
- Accept, register and dispatch Trouble Tickets from the Clients.
- Initial Troble Ticket processing including consulting and resolution of small problems, first communications with customers
- Willingness to work in shifts: 12 hours three times a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle stress situations
- Ability and willingness to learn
BS, Degree or Master in engineering (senior students)
Pre-Intermediate or higher