The PA to the Chairman will be responsible for assisting high-level executives in daily operations and helping them plan their day.
- Plan the CEO’s working day
- Arrange external communications
- Office work (incoming/outgoing documents and correspondence)
- Arrange the CEO’s meetings and trips; Organize activities (arranging visas, booking tickets and hotel accommodation)
- Take minutes during meetings
- Knowledge of business etiquette
- Analytical mind and systemic thinking, creativity and initiative
- Readiness to regular business trips and tough work (workaholic).
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Well-balanced and self-possessed nature
- High responsibility
- Team work abilities
- Ability to structure information
University graduate or undergraduate