The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for hardware, software and CBOSS products troubleshooting.
- Install, upgrade and configure permanent and portable workstations for the company’s employees
- Troubleshoot the hardware and software problems in the workstation peripherals
- Soled knowledge of PC architecture and hardware
- Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Windows 2000/XP/7 knowledge
- Knowledge of Unix basics
- Knowledge of networks
- Experience in PC technical support
- Experience in PC software and hardware troubleshooting
- Experience in administering different OS
- Good communication skills, ability to handle stress situations
- Ability to work well in the team environment
University Degree in engineering is preferred.