CBOSSmissedCall implements a popular service providing SMS- and e-mail notification of all missed calls.
On the mobile phone a service user configures event-based call diversion (busy, switched off, not responding, out of coverage, combined, or unconditional diversion) to CBOSSmissedCall. Receiving a call CBOSSmissedCall generates an SMS or e-mail alert. The calling party hears a standard response (e.g., “busy” tones, “out of coverage” voice message, etc.)
- SMS/e-mail-notification of missed calls
- Aggregated information on several missed calls in one SMS
- Called party availability alerts by SMS
- Configurable message text (format, language, content)
- A variety of service management interfaces (WEB, IVR, SMS, USSD)
- Flexible charging
The service may be provided for subscription fee, free of charge, or on pay-peruse basis In addition, all CBOSSmissedCall supports event-based charging, with records created after missed call alert generation or SMS delivery to the subscriber. Every registered missed call or alert may be charged.
- Calling line identification presentation and restriction
CBOSSmissedcalled supports CLIP and CLIR functions.
CBOSSmissedCall integrates with any billing system, including CBOSSbcc Billling & Customer Care. The system integrates with CBOSSsms or a third-party SMSC supporting flexible configuration of SMS delivery reports CBOSSmissedCall’s web interface can integrate with CBOSSics Internet Customer Service.
- Additional revenue
Missed call alerts usually encourage customers to return calls CBOSSmissedCall boosts billable outgoing voice traffic by 3-5%.
- Missed call notification without additional load on expensive voice resources
- Higher customer satisfaction, and acquisition of customers reluctant to miss important calls