CBOSSmms enables GSM operators to generate new revenue streams and drive customer acquisition. The solution supports a wide range of multimedia services from postcards, photos and music to MMS games, chats, dating and other value added content services (also from a rich variety of third-party content providers).
MMS messages can be sent from mobile phones, e-mail, web sites, and various external MMS applications. Subscribers can also order rich media content from content providers.
Non-MMS capable phones receive a short message with the URL of the multimedia message saved by an MMSC as a web page.
- MMS reception, storage and delivery (including repeated, deferred and prioritized delivery options)
- Delivery status reporting
- Distribution lists
- External MMSC support. The functionality enables MMS messaging across different carriers and even telecommunications standards
- Support of third-party content providers
- Message conversion to ensure compatibility with the target device
- Alias numbers
- Multi-language support
- MMS templates
- Source number concealment and substitution
- Flexible MMS charging
- Online MMS charging
- Online rating
CBOSSmms easily integrates with any billing system, including CBOSSbcc Billing and Customer Care. The integration with an SMSC (e.g., CBOSSsms) via SMPP enables SMS notifications and announcements.
- Efficient usage, boosted traffic and profitability of 3G broadband mobile networks and GPRS
- Encouraged demand for rich media content, infotainment and data storage services Support of both the operator’s own and content provider’s multimedia content
- MMS advertising
- MMS discounts for messages containing advertising information (with part of the cost covered by the advertiser)