CBOSSuan enables a subscriber possessing several phones (mobile and fixed-line) to be always available on a single number. The customer schedules inbound call forwarding across his/her real numbers. The service is especially beneficial to subscribers living on schedule and communicating with a large number of people unwilling to memorize multiple phone numbers.
For example, a subscriber can set the system to forward all calls to the home number from 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. and from 7 p.m. – 7 a.m.; to the mobile number from 8 a.m. -9 a.m. (way to work), 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. (lunch), 6 p.m. -7 p.m. (way home); to the office number from 9 a.m. -1 p.m. and 2 p.m. -6 p.m. Calls from certain phone numbers can be set to be forwarded differently, e.g., calls from friends – to home or mobile phones.
- Registration of a universal subscriber number.
An operator provides a customer with a universal mobile number that is to become a single entry point for all inbound calls
- Inbound call forwarding to the numbers specified by the service user
Calls to a universal number are forwarded to real phone numbers, depending on time of day and a caller’s ID.
- Call forwarding to the available number
If a subscriber uses multiple SIM cards, he/she can change them in the handset without having to update service settings. In this case, the system will automatically search for the number currently available.
- User web-interface
- Increase in billable traffic due to calls that would otherwise be routed to PSTN numbers
- Rich integration options allow the provisioning of PSTN subscribers with intelligent services traditionally available only to mobile users
- Higher satisfaction of customers appreciating the expansion of phone capabilities